Be Loved

Monday, February 25, 2013
February...  The month of love.  Some people might think that a single woman in her mid 20's would dread Valentine's Day, but that's so not true for me.  I may not have a husband/boyfriend/fiancee, but I have plenty of love that I am glad for a chance to celebrate.  

Mostly, though, I took this holiday as a chance to celebrate the love of my Heavenly Father.  His love is like none other and I am so thankful for the peace, comfort, and joy that it brings me.  On days when I feel alone, He opens my eyes to the beauty that he's created all around me. 




My beloved speaks and says to me:

“Arise, my love, my beautiful one,

    and come away,
11 
for behold, the winter is past;

    the rain is over and gone.
12 
The flowers appear on the earth,
    the time of singing has come."

Song of Solomon 2:10-12






This post is a part of a blog circle with a group of my talented friends from Light Inspired.  You don't want to miss the rest of their posts, so follow the circle around to Sarah's beautiful work.

5 comments:

Sarah Teeter said...

Megan, I love this post and agree with you 100%! God's love is the best!

Anonymous said...

What lovely images!

Jessica P said...

Beautiful images and I couldn't agree with your post more :)

Jody Atkinson said...

I love this post Megan. You are so right! :)

Kellie said...

Great Megan!

Post a Comment

Bio

Hi, I'm Megan.

I got a film point and shoot camera for my twelth birthday, and I've been in love with freezing time via photography ever since. I took several photography classes in high school and college, and finally purchased my first DSLR in March 2012. Now I am on a journey, learning everythng I can about this adventure called photography. There is so much to learn! Thank you for caring enough to follow along with my journey!