Day 27 - 32

Friday, August 24, 2012
Almost a whole week behind... yikes.  Playing catch-up today!


Stained glass at church after everyone left and we turned off the lights.  The light shining through was too much, I couldn't resist!



I swear the dishes were multiplying - just when I thought I was done, I'd turn around and find another pile that I'd missed!



Sitting on the porch with my brother and Bella stood by the door.  I could tell she wanted to come sit with us. :)


I installed more ram on my computer all by myself!  It was incredibly easy, really!


My mom needed 3D shapes for school, so I made some for her.  And they were so fun and colorful!


Time for a new sketchbook since the old one is falling apart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bio

Hi, I'm Megan.

I got a film point and shoot camera for my twelth birthday, and I've been in love with freezing time via photography ever since. I took several photography classes in high school and college, and finally purchased my first DSLR in March 2012. Now I am on a journey, learning everythng I can about this adventure called photography. There is so much to learn! Thank you for caring enough to follow along with my journey!