day 21

Wednesday, August 15, 2012
I have not been so good about staying on top of these posts.  I think I'm getting better about the taking a photo a day part, but the editing & posting those photos, not so much.  I'm trying.


Not such pretty pictures today, but their honest.  I am such a piler - everything that I don't have time want to put away right now, I just put in a pile.  Or if I don't know where it should go, it just goes in a pile.  It's terrible.  I knew this pile was getting out of hand when I could hardly get through my bedroom door...  So I set the timer for 10 minutes and told myself that every single thing in this corner had to be put away (not in another pile) before my time was up.  It worked.  I actually had 30 seconds left at the end!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bio

Hi, I'm Megan.

I got a film point and shoot camera for my twelth birthday, and I've been in love with freezing time via photography ever since. I took several photography classes in high school and college, and finally purchased my first DSLR in March 2012. Now I am on a journey, learning everythng I can about this adventure called photography. There is so much to learn! Thank you for caring enough to follow along with my journey!