A little bit more about me!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

  • I'm 23.  
  • I graduated from a small, Christian college, Northwestern College, in '11 with my B.A. in Art/Graphic Design.  Love that place.
  • I currently work as a BHRS at an elementary school - I see 2nd and 3rd graders 1-on-1 for half an hour a day and we work on a variety of things together.
  • I live in the middle of nowhere right now, but it is my dream to live in (or at least near) a big city.
  • I've loved photography for as long as I can remember.
  • I also love to read.
  • Jesus is my everything.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bio

Hi, I'm Megan.

I got a film point and shoot camera for my twelth birthday, and I've been in love with freezing time via photography ever since. I took several photography classes in high school and college, and finally purchased my first DSLR in March 2012. Now I am on a journey, learning everythng I can about this adventure called photography. There is so much to learn! Thank you for caring enough to follow along with my journey!