Days 3-6

Sunday, July 29, 2012


Wednesday.  I should have had my camera with me while we were driving but it got buried in the trunk so I didn't have it until we arrived.  I did still manage to capture something from the day though - the hotel's hot tub wasn't working.  Biggest disappointment of the trip.  We were so sad.



Thursday.  The beach.


Friday.  We went to the Johnson Space Center, it was pretty cool.


Saturday.  One last image of our so big & comfy hotel bed before we headed back home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bio

Hi, I'm Megan.

I got a film point and shoot camera for my twelth birthday, and I've been in love with freezing time via photography ever since. I took several photography classes in high school and college, and finally purchased my first DSLR in March 2012. Now I am on a journey, learning everythng I can about this adventure called photography. There is so much to learn! Thank you for caring enough to follow along with my journey!