September 2013 | 10 on 10

Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Sooooo...  I moved to Chicago!  If you haven't heard, I'm doing a Year of Service here through a program with my church.  It's pretty exciting - and I would love it if you'd all follow my blog for that - there will probably be a lot more posts (and pictures) over there than here for the next year!

Anyways, I was super happy to find out that my new house is right down the street from an awesome conservatory!!  So of course I spent my first free afternoon in the city at the conservatory with my camera and macro lens!  

Once again, this post is a part of a blog circle with my friends from Light Inspired, so pretty please follow the circle around to the next post from the lovely Cindy when you finish with mine! 

xoxo













1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are amazing! You captured some gorgeous colors! Mom

Post a Comment

Bio

Hi, I'm Megan.

I got a film point and shoot camera for my twelth birthday, and I've been in love with freezing time via photography ever since. I took several photography classes in high school and college, and finally purchased my first DSLR in March 2012. Now I am on a journey, learning everythng I can about this adventure called photography. There is so much to learn! Thank you for caring enough to follow along with my journey!