10 on 10 | July 2013

Wednesday, July 10, 2013
I went to Wisconsin last week to spend one of my best friend's wedding week helping her get everything done and as a bridesmaid in her wedding.  It was such a blessing to have so much quality time together with her.  Their wedding was amazing, beautiful, and tons of fun!  I didn't get my big camera out a whole lot during the week, and not at all during the actual wedding day - that's what they hired a real professional for, right?!

 We started the week with the town's firework show the weekend before the fourth.  I didn't have my tripod, so fireworks shots were definitely a challenge!

 There's something about fresh fruit.  Bright red, bumpy, fuzzy raspberries!





 Steph brought her hamster, Ronnie, along for the week.  So much entertainment.

 On the Fourth of July, Holly's parents had a party for the neighborhood, their family, and the bridal party that was there!  Tons of fun, food, friends, and fireworks!
 What is it about boys and fireworks?
 The happy couple!  They're so cute! :)
 Holly's dad is quite a musician.  He wrote a beautiful song for Holly & Brandon and then he and Holly sang a duet.
More fireworks.  I love all the sparkles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bio

Hi, I'm Megan.

I got a film point and shoot camera for my twelth birthday, and I've been in love with freezing time via photography ever since. I took several photography classes in high school and college, and finally purchased my first DSLR in March 2012. Now I am on a journey, learning everythng I can about this adventure called photography. There is so much to learn! Thank you for caring enough to follow along with my journey!