Blog Circle: Be Merry

Saturday, December 29, 2012
Christmas around here was quiet, with just my immediate family, but we still had a very merry time filled with games and laughter.  If you've ever spent a holiday with us, you know that's how we do it!  This year it's been Settlers of Catan galore all week long.  In fact, as I write this post, my sister just walked in the door demanding yet another game.  Merry Christmas, friends!  And don't forget to follow the blog circle around; Sarah's post is up next!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that kitty's face!

Unknown said...

I have no idea what that game is. I'll have to check it out. That's a very cute kitty you've got there :D

Jeanie said...

great shots & I love the b&w

Post a Comment

Bio

Hi, I'm Megan.

I got a film point and shoot camera for my twelth birthday, and I've been in love with freezing time via photography ever since. I took several photography classes in high school and college, and finally purchased my first DSLR in March 2012. Now I am on a journey, learning everythng I can about this adventure called photography. There is so much to learn! Thank you for caring enough to follow along with my journey!