Blog Circle :: Be Thankful

Sunday, November 25, 2012
It's time for another round in our Girl Hearts Camera/Light Inspired blog circle.  This time the theme is "Be Thankful."  I have so much to be thankful for; God is so good.

I am thankful for my family.  My brother came home for Thanksgiving this week.  After only seeing him a few times a year for several years now, I cherish every moment with him.  Having the whole family together always brings lots of laughter, reminiscing, and late nights.  I am thankful for a Thanksgiving dinner filled with our favorites.  With just our family here this year, it was a quiet dinner, but we certainly weren't lacking for food!  (These were the leftovers... Yeah, we'll be eating them for a while!)
I am thankful for the beauty that surrounds me.  This week as I raked, I noticed the beauty in the leaves.  The colors, the textures - they are gorgeous!  Life is filled with little beautiful things if you take some time to look for them!
Lastly, I am thankful for YOU!  For each person who takes the time to "like," comment on, or talk to me in person about my photography - you make my day!  Thank you!

What are you thankful for this year?

Don't forget to follow the circle to Lori's blog!  I can't wait to see what she has to share!

3 comments:

Sarah T said...

It is those everyday gifts that mean the most! Thank you for sharing

michele Q said...

Oh I love these images, well done!

Emily said...

I am loving the leaves this week too!

Post a Comment

Bio

Hi, I'm Megan.

I got a film point and shoot camera for my twelth birthday, and I've been in love with freezing time via photography ever since. I took several photography classes in high school and college, and finally purchased my first DSLR in March 2012. Now I am on a journey, learning everythng I can about this adventure called photography. There is so much to learn! Thank you for caring enough to follow along with my journey!